The Mystery Blogger Award!
Hey everyone! I’ve been nominated for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ by the lovely Kat. This is my first nomination so I’m super grateful that she tagged me. You should definitely go check her blog out. Kat blogs about her life, beauty, and diy’s!
This award was created by Okoto Enigma as a way to get bloggers to connect. I think this is an amazing way to communicate with other bloggers.
Mystery Blogger Award Rules
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Me
- Autumn is my favourite season so I’m super excited that it’s so close!I love the colours and Halloween and the weather. There’s just so much to look forward to.
- I’m very introverted. I’m not great at talking to people due to my anxiety. I have very few friends because of this and I am 100% okay with that.
- I used to love doing fx makeup and wanted to do it as a career. I still love fx makeup and watch Face Off, but my passion has always brought me back to beauty makeup.
Questions And Answers
- What is something you are loving to watch at the moment? Riverdale!! It’s my favourite show at the moment and I am extremely excited for season 2.
- What is your favourite memory from this summer? Probably going to the water park with my family. I have never been to a water park before and i was skeptical at first, but I ended up really enjoying myself.
- Do you own something that you will treasure forever? Many things. The first thing that comes to mind is the pictures my friend of 15 years would to draw and paint me when we were little.
- Who is someone you would most like to meet and why? JK Rowling. Harry Potter is my favourite franchise of all time and it has a place very close to my heart. JK Rowling is also my biggest writing inspiration.
- What do you love the most about blogging? Connecting with other bloggers. I love how I am able to put out content that i love to write and people actually read! I think it is so cool how supportive the blogging community is and I can say with 100% honestly that seeing other bloggers grow and improve makes everything so much better.
Who I Nominate
- Everyday Hannah
- What Abby Says
- Simple Serenity
- Jazmin Heaven Blog
- Don’t Give A Jam
- The Emma Edit
- Pale Girl Rambling
- Megan Beth Blogs
- Gift Of Gabby Blog
My Questions For The Nominees
- How would you describe your style?
- Where is your favourite place to go?
- What is your favourite type of blog post to read?
- If you could live in any fantasy world which would you chose? (ex. Harry Potter universe, Narnia, Wonderland…)
- What would be your dream pet? (A little random, but I love animals so I had to throw it in there!)
i think this is my favourite blog post mainly because I loved writing it! So go check it out if you’re interested on How to be a Morning Person.
Well…that’s it! Thank you Kat for nominating me and also Okoto Enigma for creating this great award. Make sure to go follow these people as well as the ones I nominated because they have amazing content.
Thank you for reading,